CALL FOR PAPERS (pdf version)
- Paper submission deadline: July 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: August 12, 2016
- Camera-ready papers due: August 29, 2016
- Accepted papers for publication will be included in the CARLA 2016 proceedings. that will be published in the series
CCIS of Springer: Communications in Computer and Information Science.
CCIS is abstracted/indexed in: DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are
also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Authors are invited to submit full and short papers written in English, according to
the Springer LNCS style.
Latex Templates: llncs2e.zip & typeinst.zip
Word Templates: llncs_word_template.zip
- Full papers must have 10 to 15 pages and short papers must have 4 to 6 pages. Papers must not have
been previously published or submitted elsewhere. Submissions will be handled electronically using the
Easy Chair system.
- All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least two experts and returned to the author(s). The authors of
accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference.
- All accepted short papers will be published electronically in the “Book of Ongoing Works”.