AIMS & SCOPE
Building on the success of the previous editions of the CARLA Conference, the 2016 edition, will be organized by ABACUS: Laboratory of Applied Mathematics and High Performance Computing of the Center for Research and Advanced Studies (CINVESTAV) in
Mexico City. This conference also includes the ABACUS High Performance Computing School 2016.
The main goal of CARLA is to provide a forum fostering the growth of the HPC community in Latin America through the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques,
and research in HPC.
The conference will feature invited talks from academy and industry, short-and full-paper sessions presenting both mature work and new ideas in research and
industrial applications. Suggested topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Distributed Systems, Parallel Algorithms and Concurrency
- GPU and MIC Computing
- Mobile, Grid & Cloud Computing
- Big data, Data Management & Visualizations
- Scientific Computing & Computing Applications
- Architecture, Infrastructure and HPC Data Center
- HPC Computing Education and Outreach
- Industrial Solutions